The holiday season is here! This means it's also time for our Super Mamas Holiday Gift Guide! It's like Oprah's gift guide, except we want these things for ourselves too. Find something for everyone on your list in the suggestions we curated especially for our Super Mamas! We also took the time to highlight creations and suggestions by some of our favorite #mombosses.
Enjoy and don't forget to share with your friends and family. Don't forget to create your own wishlist too! Santa knows you were good this year. (wink, wink)
1. Blankets from Sueño Shop - These blankets are a dream come true, warm, fuzzy and perfect to cuddle up with your babies and your honey after bedtime. Created by Natalia Koegen, these blankets pair authentic Mexican serapes with the softest sherpa. They are available and toddler and full size. Perfect gifts for the family. Purchase it here.
2. Hija de tu madre Bandera Jacket- Patty Delgado’s creations have been all over our Instagram feeds lately and we can’t get enough of them. We love this bandera jacket that is also available in kids size! But her shop Hija de Tu Madre features so many adorable items that celebrate the beauty of being immersed in two cultures. Find the jacket we love here.
3. Spanglish Threadz Bebe Pullover- This is the perfect shop for the kids in your life. These t-shirts will keep your childhood memories alive while promoting bilingualism. These bilingual bebe pullover is the perfect lightweight hoodie kids can wear alone or under a warmer jacket. Find it here and make sure to check out the rest of the selection.
4. Lil’Loteria from Lil' Libros- Our Super Mama faves Ariana Stein and Patty Rodriguez are at it again. This time with a new version of the game we all grew up with -Loteria. This bilingual game is child friendly, beautifully illustrated and will help you create new memories for years to come. Kids can play in English or in Spanish. This will be a hit at your family’s Christmas for sure! Get it here.
5. Sofia Boots from m4d3 Shoes - If shopping for a cause is your thing, look no further than the M4D3 shoe brand. For every pair of M4D3 Shoes purchased the company donates two books to underserved children. But you don’t have to compromise style either, we love the sofia boot which can be worn with your favorite jean, skirt or dress this winter. But you can also find shoes for every lifestyle from sneakers, to ballerina flats. Find our favorite boot here.
6. Yumi is a subscription based service that delivers 1000’s of fresh and organic fresh and organic baby meals to homes across the country. You can hear more of their story in one of our recent episodes. We tested the food ourselves and we actually couldn’t get enough! This is a perfect gift for an expectant or new mommy. They will be so grateful for you and Yumi. Learn more about their subscription delivery plans here.
7. Fuchila Fresheners- These fresheners tap into the nostalgia and icons of our culture through artwork and scents. Featuring conchas, luchadores, Frida and an array of cute designs we can’t get enough of these but our favorite “Viva Villa” was named after one of the most prominent figures of the Mexican revolution. Plus, the vanilla scent reminds us of the sweet deserts of our childhood. Perfect stocking stuffer! Find it here
8. Westcoast Crewneck Sweater- Our girl Rachel Gomez the founder of Viva La Bonita wowed us with her story earlier this year. She is the epitome of #momboss. Her brand embodies her L.A style that is is also comfortable and easy to wear. Her collection of long sleeves, tees, and sweaters comes in sizes for every body type. She also carries a collection of bags, and accessories that will help you check off everyone on your list. Of course, we are Westcoast girls for life so this crewneck was our top pick.
9. Virgencita Crewneck Sweater- La virgen morena looks beautiful in a powder blue background in this Bella Dona crew neck sweater. You can also find cute Virgencita phone cases, t-shirts, and more great pieces from patches, to pins, to kids apparel. Style that makes a statement is just what we want from Santa Claus this year! Find our favorite sweater here.
10. Virgen Mexican Blanket- It rarely gets cold in L.A but that won’t stop anyone from rocking this Mexican sarape. Get this for those on your list who pull out their coats when it hits below 70 degrees. Find it here.
11. The Triangle Bralette from Wear Lively - We’ve told you how much we love these comfortable bralettes that you can wear under your favorite tank or tee. These bralettes will be your new go-to this Holiday season. Oh yeah, we forgot to mention you must get a few for yourself too! Check out our fave’s here
12. Oh so luxe Statement Earring gift set - For the fashionista in your life this box from Baublebar features two pairs of statement earrings in a ready to go gift box. All the thoughtfulness without the hassle. These will also pair well with all the comfy leggings you will wear while you chase your kids at the park. Find them here.
13. Tre Pink Studio Sweden Earbuds- Tired of your headphone cable getting tangled at the bottom of your purse? We have the perfect solution, these pink, wireless earbuds are cute, functional and are designed so you can still hear outside noises. Once you gift these to yourself and to all your mom friends there will be no reason to miss one single episode of the Super Mamas podcast! Get them here.
14. Red Roses Mesh Socks- Socks used to be considered a boring gift, but these red roses socks are the exception to the rule. These are cute, comfortable socks that will please everyone on your list. Pick from an assortment of designs. Find them here.
15. Mary Carillo is a Super Mama we met earlier this year who got us into Doterra oils that can be used for everything from preventing illnesses to calming fussy babies. We are obsessed! Great gift for your tia who is into remedios caseros! You can get started with the basic kit here.
16.Essential Oil Diffuser - Now that you have your oils you need a diffuser. We love to diffuse the scent of lavender after a long day. It comes with an LED light and is perfect for your nightstand. Get it here.
17. Wish by WeVibe - You all remember our sex-ed episode with Samara Fabrick right? In it, we spoke about sex toys and the importance of reaching sexual freedom. Well, we couldn't close out our gift guide without adding our favorite toy of the year. Gift it to your bestie, she'll thank you. Trust us.
Tell us what you loved in the comments!