One of our favorite segments on the podcast is our “Super Mama Picks and Tips” of the week. Now that the holiday season is upon us we wanted to share some of our gift picks. There’s something here for everyone on your list!
But we warn you some of these are so good you will want them for yourself! Feel free to discreetly email this list to all of your friends and family so they know what to get you.
1. "Dream Big" Jewelry Dish- Keep inspiration close with this beautiful dish by Pressed Intentions. Keep it on your nightstand to remind yourself to dream big! Other messages available include: “Put It Into The Universe” and the Selena inspired “Bidi Bidi Bom Bom.” Buy one for yourself and one for your bestie!
2. Squatty Potty- Did you know that “the optimal elimination posture is a relaxed position as close as possible to a natural squat?” As mentioned on the Super Mamas podcast, this product promises to give you the “best poop ever.” Let’s just say it doesn’t disappoint! This makes a great gift that the whole family can “enjoy.”
3. Gaffer and Child- We love these vegan, cruelty free, products that are safe for us and our children. Gaffer and Child’s apothecary line includes: styling pomade, hydrating serum, facial cleanser and after shave butter for the men in your life. Our favorite product is the face scrub which will leave your skin feeling as soft as your baby’s. Buy the whole kit for your man and one for yourself because trust us you will want to use it too! P.S - use code 'super mamas' at check out for 10%off
4. Amco Rub-Away Bar- There is no smell that this soap will not eliminate! At under 10 dollars this makes a perfect stocking stuffer for an avid cook. This is a must have in our homes!
5. Jo Malone Candle in Orange Blossom- Speaking of smells, here’s a little piece of luxury everyone will enjoy. The intoxicating aroma of these candles will make you feel like you are in an exotic locale. Put this on after the kids are in bed to set the mood for a relaxing evening. They come in a variety of scents but this is our favorite one! Buy this for that person in your life who knows how to enjoy the finer things.
6. Cuddle and Kind Dolls -These super soft dolls are Ethically produced, hand-knit. Each doll you purchase buys up to 10 meals for hungry children across the world. Buy one for an expectant mama or your own baby. But don’t say we didn’t warn you would want one for yourself.
7. Honest Company City Backpack- This is the ultimate mom backpack, spacious, and sleek it can be used for baby things or for your own things too. We love it in black but it comes in other colors. We love that it can be used as your baby goes from newborn to toddler. It comes with external pockets for your keys, and wallet, is waterproof and made with vegan leather. It’s our favorite and we know you’ll love it too!
8 Lola’s Cocina Bakers Gift Set- This is vanilla extract and vanilla bean sugar combo is the perfect gift for a hostess! Handcrafted in small batches the vanilla extract and sugar creates a distinct flavor and aroma that will enhance the taste of any dessert or drink. It also comes with a handcrafted Oaxacan spoon. Lola's Mercadito supports the advancement of women in education, business, and leadership. Check out her shop for more goodies inspired by Mexico.
9. Kor Nava Filtered Bottle- This sleek and functional water bottle filters waters as you go. We like this because it’s a great alternative to conventional water bottles. This would great for the avid hiker or camper in your life.
10. Q&A a Day for Moms: A 5-Year Journal -We can’t think of a better way to remember all the glory of parenting than by documenting it in this 5 year journal. Each day comes with a brief writing prompt to help spark your imagination. Makes a great stocking stuffer for your favorite Super Mama!
11. Paper Source Personalized Stationery- The handwritten note is an artform we believe never goes out of style. This is one of the most thoughtful gifts on the list! There’s endless options to personalize stationery and matching envelopes. Great gift for a fellow #Momboss!
12.Fit Bit- Self care is important and this Fit Bit will help you reach your fitness and wellness goals with ease. It tracks your steps, your sleep patterns and even comes with interchangeable accessories like a bracelet and necklace. It reminds you to move and also alerts you to text messages or phone calls. We didn’t think we needed one and now we can’t live without it!
13. Dre Beats Wireless Headphones- These wireless headphones are a Super Mamas favorite! We wear them to listen to tunes while we clean the house but you can use them for workouts and of course to catch up on our podcast! Enabled with bluetooth technology they work up to 30ft away from your phone. They are so comfortable and will always stay in place. This is good for anyone on your list!
14. Voluspa Candle Gift Set- This mini candle trio doesn’t just smell wonderful but it comes in beautiful tins that will enhance any decor. We like the whole collection, but this trio is a great stocking stuffer to get you started. This trio includes the following scents: pink citron, laguna and saijo persimmon.
15. Mole Negro by Guelaguetza- This here is the KING of moles. We are biased of course, but this award winning sweet and savory sauce never disappoints! Just pour it over chicken or beef and prepare for a culinary experience. It’s so easy to prepare you can buy one for each person on your list.
16. Tarte Cosmetics PRO Amazonian Clay Palette- The is the mother of all eyeshadow palettes! It comes with 20 ultra pigmented shades in shimmer and matte that will allow you to create endless looks for the playground, the office, or a night out. Get this one before it sells out